Saturday, June 25, 2011

Workshop: D2 - Putting Bright Futures to Work: Measuring and Improving Preventive Services

This workshop will be held on Tuesday, June 28th from 8:00am to 10:45am in Ballroom B.

I'm excited to be presenting the workshop "Putting Bright Futures to Work: Measuring and Improving Preventive Services" on Tuesday, 6/28 from 8:00-10:45am. It will be a high energy presentation with plenty of time for interaction. Using the new Bright Futures guidelines has improved the way I do health supervision visits - I'm more confident that I have identified important risks. But what I like the most is identifying strengths in my patients - it has really changed the way I view my patients, and has added to my personal satisfaction with my day to day work! Learning how to make these changes in practice, and being able to measure what you have accomplished, is important for me and my patients. Come and learn how to make these changes in YOUR practice setting!

Barb Frankowski, MD
Professor of Pediatrics
University of Vermont

No comments:

Post a Comment